Book your Pool Opening with us before the mad rush starts.
A service representative will contact you to confirm pricing and a service time schedule once we receive your pool opening request.
Save $45 until April 15th, 2017
Standard Pool Opening includes:
- Pumping water off cover necessary for removal
- Removing leaves and/or debris from pool cover
- Vacuuming pool or starting automatic pool cleaners
- Removal and storage of winter plugs, gizmos, and other items
- De-winterize equipment, re-connect, prime and start
- Inspect for leaks and efficient operation
- Light pilot and test-fire gas heater
- Replace handrails, ladders, diving boards, etc.
- Add opening chemicals (shock, algaecide)
- General clean up of service-related debris
Optional Add-ons (additional costs)
- Repair of water/air leaks in plumbing and/or filtration
- Installing or repairing solar cover and/or reel
- Cleaning or detailing pool area, filter, etc.
- Cleaning filter, backwashing and/or changing of filter media
- Removal of old cover and/or other obsolete pool equipment
- Scheduling of gas heater inspection and pilot lighting with gas technician
- Cleaning of salt cell
Fill in the form below.
Please answer the following questions to help our team better understand your needs.